- Database terminology—Data, table, field, record, primary, relational database
- Start MS-Access
- MS-Access screen and its components— Office logo button, quick access toolbar, ribbon, tabs, groups, icons, navigation pane, navigation buttons, object tabs, view buttons
- The office button—New, open, save, save as, print, manage, e-mail, publish, close database
- The ribbon—Home, create, external data, database tools, add-Ins
- Home tab—Views, clipboard, font, rich text, records, sort and filter, find
- Create tab—Tables, forms, report, other
- External data tab—Import, export, collect data, sharepoint lists
- Database tools tab—Macro, show/hide, analyze, move data, database tools
- The help
- Solved example—Company relational ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.