References and Bibliography
- C. J. Date, A. Kannan and S. Swamynathan, An Introduction to Database Systems, Pearson Education, Eighth Edition, 2009.
- Abraham Silberschatz, Henry F. Korth and S. Sudarshan, Database System Concepts, McGraw-Hill Education (Asia), Fifth Edition, 2006.
- Shio Kumar Singh, Database Systems Concepts, Designs and Application, Pearson Education, Second Edition, 2011.
- Peter Rob and Carlos Coronel, Database Systems Design, Implementation and Management, Thomson Learning-Course Technology, Seventh Edition, 2007.
- Patrick O’Neil and Elizabeth O’Neil, Database Principles, Programming and Performance, Harcourt Asia Pte. Ltd., First Edition, 2001.
- Atul Kahate, Introduction to Database Management Systems, Pearson ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.