Basics of Database
- Understanding the meaning of data and information.
- Knowing how database and database management systems are useful in organizations to keep records.
- Examples of database management system.
- Components of database system.
- Characteristics of data and DBMS.
- Differences between file-based management systems.
- Limitations of DBMS.
In the current era, people of all ages use database in one way or the other. Everyone uses database in different ways. For example, school children use database of e-mail programs and mobile phones, youngsters use online movie and railway ticket booking database to book tickets, housewives use database of books to order books online or access various community ...