Centralized and Distributed Database Management System
- Knowing different types of databases.
- Defining centralized and distributed databases.
- Understanding difference between centralized and distributed databases.
- Learning components of distributed database management system.
- Understanding distributed processing.
- Describing advantages and disadvantages of distributed data.
In present days, users are using the applications on the Internet and mobile phones, for which satellite networks and wireless networks are required. The amount of data, which is stored and used, is huge. It is impossible to keep these data on a single site. The data need to be stored at different sites, but the user should be ...