Behaving with confidence
“If you look confident you can pull off anything.”
Jessica Alba, Hollywood actress
In this chapter you will …
- learn that behaving in a confident manner – even if you don’t feel confident to begin with – can actually help you to feel more confident
- understand ways to use your body language and tone of voice to appear confident and instil confidence in others
- learn simple techniques using the release of muscular tension to help you feel more confident
- explore the language you use in order to weed out unassertive words and phrases
- learn to speak and behave more confidently by identifying and observing role models around you.
Have you ever noticed that confident people seem to project their personality outwards and appear ...