Creating a confident future
“If you don’t know where you’re going, you will probably end up somewhere else.”
Laurence J. Peter, educator
In this chapter you will …
- discover a way to feel positive and confident every day
- review your progress to make sure you are moving in the right direction
- appreciate that it is normal to make great progress on some days but stall or even slide backwards on other days
- take the credit for your successes and make a deliberate effort to celebrate them to keep your motivation high
- review the exercises we have covered and choose the techniques that work best for you.
We’re nearly there. The finish line is in sight and you’re almost fully equipped to tackle whatever challenges you want to take on. In this final ...