Internal Order Accounting
- Internal Order Configuration
- Controlling Area Maintenance for Internal Order Accounting
- Order Settlement Configuration
- Order Planning and Budgeting
- Internal Order Status Management
- Order Type Development
Order Accounting is probably one of the most difficult areas within the CO module to understand. Whereas cost and profit centers have been in mainstream accounting for some time, internal orders (IOs) and their unique properties may be new to many developers and users.
In this chapter, we’ll refer to settlement objects such as maintenance orders, production orders, and capital investment orders, but we’ll spend the majority of this chapter defining the configuration steps for IOs only. The basic ...