Fill in the Blanks
- All methods of recording and reproduction rely and sequence of __________.
- The amplitude of voltage across the head coil depends on the __________ in the core.
- The magnetic oxides which are most often used are those of __________
- All these oxides are produced in the form of fine __________
- A wide variety of magnetic characteristics can be produced by varying the __________ of the __________.
- The tape passes over __________ the before passing over the record/replay head.
- The tighter you pull the leader the tighter it __________.
- To obtain longer playing times __________ tape must be used.
- Lower speeds are used for long play in tape recorders.
- Higher speeds are used in good quality __________ cassette recorders.
- In dual-track ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.