Fill in the Blanks
- For most high quality microphones impedance is __________.
- Cassette recorders of good quality are not, as a rule, designed to take __________ impedance microphones.
- Microphones do not respond equally to __________ coming from all __________.
- An __________ microphone is most commonly used for general recording.
- An inset pattern of carbon microphone is in general use for __________.
- The carbon microphone generates a continuous __________.
- The double crystal unit is called a __________.
- The equivalent circuit of a crystal microphone consists of a __________ in series with a __________.
- One of the refinements in better quality dynamic microphones is __________.
- The output voltage of a ribbon microphone is __________ and so also ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.