Fill in the Blanks
- The ripple output of a half-wave rectifier is more ____________ to smooth as compared to that of a fullwave rectifier.
- The ripple output of a full-wave rectifier is to _______ smooth as compared to that of a half-wave rectifier.
- The use of a bridge rectifier circuit gives full wave rectification without a _________ winding.
- Filtering requirements are more stringent where _________ signal levels are involved.
- Resistance smoothing element is only used for current, constant __________ applications.
- Circuits using choke-input filters should be designed to cause _________ to flow through the choke at all times.
- To stabilise the operating voltage, a voltage _________ is used.
- The lower the required per cent regulation the ________ ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.