Fill in the Blanks
- Tuners are available to receive AM or FM signals——————— or in one———————unit.
- FM tuners can provide a greater range of———————and high fidelity over the entire FM range.
- An AM tuner is a———————version of a conventional AM radio receiver but without an audio amplifier and———————.
- In most cases a hi-fi a.m. tuner is provided as a section of a hi-fi a.m/f.m———————.
- The superheterodyne configuration is——————— although design details——————— considerably.
- Deluxe a.m. tuners are provided with at least one stage of——————— to improve selectivity and image rejection.
- At the frequencies used for f.m. reception, distant stations cannot———————.
- The most important difference between a.m. and f.m. receivers is in the——————— circuit.
- The limiter ...
Get Consumer Electronics now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.