Fill in the Blanks
- Scanning may be defined as the process which permits the conversion of information expressed in ___________________ and ___________________ coordinates into time variations only.
- The detail which can be reproduced depends on the ___________________ of coverage by the scanning beam.
- The process of scanning makes possible the use of a ___________________ transmission channel.
- A varying scanning velocity for the pick-up and reproducing devices results in ___________________ output for ___________________ scene brightness.
- It is common practice to scan the image from ___________________ to ___________________.
- The repetition rate of flashes at and above which the flicker effect ___________________, ___________________, is called ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.