- Discuss the significance of reverberation.
- What will happen if the reverberation time is
- too long
- too short
- Explain the difference between an acoustically dead room and an acoustically live room.
- Absorption coefficient
- Optimum reverberation time
- Sound reduction index
- What are the characteristics of a listening room?
- Differentiate between a sound absorber and a sound insulator.
- What are the factors that you will consider while designing an auditorium?
- Give three examples each of use of sound absorbers and sound insulators.
- What are the types of noise encountered in architectural acoustics?
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.