Fill in the Blanks
- The multiple channels recorded in the studio are ________________ before a record is cut.
- In the standard recording process microphones feed the signals to __________________.
- When a master tape is played its magnetic patterns are converted to __________________.
- The stereo effect is obtained by proper _______________of the microphones.
- The stylus is the only part to make ____________ with the record.
- The cantilever transmits its motions to the _____________ system.
- The actual number of grooves will depend on the _______________ between adjacent grooves.
- Moving-coil cartridges require an accessory to ____________ output.
- The maximum sensitivity of a crystal is at about _____________ degrees.
- To operate properly a cartridge ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.