If you have a website, a blog, or even a Facebook or Twitter presence, you are a publisher. Think like one: build a digital content strategy that embraces words, images and multimedia to systematically enhance consumer engagement and conversion rates. In Content Marketing, world-renowned digital content expert Rebecca Lieb offers all the detailed, actionable guidance you'll need. Lieb guides you through planning what you'll say online, how and where you'll say it, how often you'll communicate, and how you'll measure your effectiveness. She offers practical guidance for "listening" to conversations about your brand, products, and services, responding more effectively, and effectively informing those conversations. You'll learn how to use your digital content strategy to shape marketing, branding, PR, SEO, customer and media relations, blog content, social media initiatives, and of course, your website. Lieb drills down to offer detailed, actionable advice for issues such as choosing distribution channels making sure you don't run out of things to say making your content "findable" promoting two-way dialogue. Using her techniques, you can market far more effectively and personally build loyalty as you inform and entertain customers and reduce or even eliminate advertising costs. Think about it: why buy media when, today, you are the media?
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Praise for Content Marketing
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Part I: Content Marketing Basics
- Part II: What Kind of Content Are You?
Part III: Getting Tactical: Content Nuts & Bolts
- 10. Overview of Digital Content Channels
- 11. Content and SEO
- 12. Content and PR
- 13. Content and Advertising
- 14. Content Marketing for Live Events
- 15. Content and Customer Service
- 16. Content and Reputation Management
- 17. User-Generated Content
- 18. Content Distribution and Dissemination
- 19. Whose Job Is Content?
- 20. How to Conduct a Content Audit
- 21. How to Analyze Content Needs
- 22. The Content Workflow
- Part IV: It’s Never Over—Post-Publication
- Title: Content Marketing: Think Like a Publisher—How to Use Content to Market Online and in Social Media
- Release date: October 2011
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: None