Continuous Delivery Expert Interviews by Jez Humble is a set of one-on-one interviews with experts in the continuous delivery field. In this video series, Jez Humble interviews:
- Eric Ries on the Lean Startup methodology
- Gary Gruver on large scale Agile development
- Jesse Robbins on DevOps and cloud computing
- John Allspaw on DevOps and continuous delivery
- Elizabeth Hendrickson on Agile testing
All author royalties for this video go to the non-profit organization Black Girls Code.
About the Author:
Jez Humble is a principal consultant with ThoughtWorks and co-author of Continuous Delivery (Addison Wesley, 2010). He has been fascinated by computers and electronics since getting his first ZX Spectrum aged 11, and spent several years hacking on Acorn machines in 6502 and ARM assembler and BASIC until he was old enough to get a proper job. He got into IT in 2000, just in time for the dot com bust. Since then he has worked as a developer, system administrator, trainer, consultant, manager, and speaker. He has worked with a variety of platforms and technologies, consulting for non-profits, telecoms, financial services and on-line retail companies. Since 2004 he has worked for ThoughtWorks and ThoughtWorks Studios in Beijing, Bangalore, London and San Francisco. He holds a BA in Physics and Philosophy from Oxford University and an MMus in Ethnomusicology from the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. He is presently living in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and daughters.
Follow Jez Humble on Twitter: @jezhumble
Table of contents
- Eric Ries on Lean Startup
- Gary Gruver on Large Scale Agile Development
- Jesse Robbins on DevOps and Cloud Computing
- John Allspaw on DevOps and Continuous Deployment
- Elisabeth Hendrickson on Agile Testing
- Title: Continuous Delivery Expert Interviews by Jez Humble
- Release date: December 2015
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 0133412245
You might also like
The Molecule Behind Effective Teamwork
Paul Zak, author of "The Moral Molecule," explains how oxytocin boosts cooperative behavior.
Learn from the Experts about Product Management: Matthew Edgar
In this Learn from the Experts interview, Ally MacDonald talks with Matthew Edgar about various aspects …
Make Networking Less Awkward
3 tips for making conversation at networking events.
viele Beispiele aus tatsÄählichen Entscheidungssituationen* bekannte Autoren (Herr Matzner ist Sprecher des Selbständigen-Beirats in der GI …