The Jenkins server or CI (continuous integration) server is a tool that allows software developers to automate many of the common tasks (testing, compiling, etc.) associated with software development. It's become a widely used software development technology (133 thousand active installs, 1 million+ users), because of its ability to dramatically speed up development while assuring code quality.
This course teaches you the basics of using the Jenkins server, while explaining the core concepts that govern software automation: Continuous integration, continuous deployment, and continuous delivery.
- Discover why 1 million+ coders use Jenkins to speed up their development process
- Learn about the history of the Jenkins automation server and how it works
- See how Jenkins automates tasks like testing, compiling, documenting, and reporting
- Understand how to integrate the tools with Jenkins that ensure code quality
- Gain hands-on experience using Jenkins and the Jenkins tools console
- Explore and understand the meaning of continuous integration, delivery, and deployment
Table of Contents
- Continuous Integration (CI) With Jenkins - Fundamentals
- Title: Continuous Integration (CI) With Jenkins - Fundamentals
- Release date: April 2017
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781491986424