Understanding how to properly configure a Jenkins automation server is essential to creating a Jenkins based Continuous Integration pipeline. This screencast demonstrates the basic set of procedures you must know to configure a Jenkins automation server and integrate it with third party tools.
As the course moves along, you'll come to understand that Jenkins offers an almost unlimited supply of configuration possibilities. This course does more than teach a basic setup; it teaches you the Jenkins configuration paradigm, giving you the confidence you will need to handle virtually any configuration option you may face going forward.
- Explore the standard methods used to configure Jenkins and integrate third party tools
- Learn the steps you must follow to set up and configure a Jenkins server for the first time
- Discover the "blue question marks" of Jenkins and learn how they aid configuration
- Perform a mail server configuration and see the email notifications Jenkins can generate
- Discover how Jenkins configurations support CI projects that require different Java versions
- Explore the way you can integrate Jenkins with Git and use it as a source code control system
- Learn how to change Jenkins' default port and how to establish security controls
Table of Contents
- Configuring Jenkins For Continuous Integration
- Title: Continuous Integration (CI) With Jenkins - Configuration
- Release date: April 2017
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781491986462