After reading this chapter, you will:
1. Understand how to create simple forms in Access.
2. Understand the difference between a bound control and an unbound control on an Access form or report.
3. Know how to create advanced forms in Access with subforms.
4. Understand how to create simple reports in Access.
5. Know how to create reports based on queries.
6. Know how to create reports that contain calculated fields and understand why databases do not store such fields in their tables.
Technical skills are an accountant’s best friend nowadays. It should be self-evident as to why. Data. Data. Data.
Devereaux, G. 2010. An argument for techie accountants. Going Concern.1
The previous chapters illustrated how ...