1. AIMA (1997). Corporate Governance and Business Ethics. New Delhi: Excel Books.
2. Akoi, M. and H. Kim (eds.) (1995). Corporate Governance in Transitional Economies: Insider Control and the Role of Banks. Washington, D.C.: The World Bank.
3. Arora, Ramesh K and Tanjul Saxena (eds.) (2004). Corporate Governance: Issues and Perspectives. Janur: Mangaldeep.
4. Arora, Ramesh K. and Tanjul Saxena (ed.) (2004). Corporate Governance, Issues and Perspective. Jaipur: Mangaldeep Publications.
5. Bajaj, P. S. and Raj Agarwal (2004). Business Ethics: An Indian Perspective. New Delhi: Biztantra.
6. Balachandran, S. (1996). Managing Ethics. Sangeath Associates.
7. Balasubramanian, S. (ed) (1988). Corporate Boards and Governance. New ...