Corporate Governance and Buisness Ethics
- Importance and Need for Business Ethics
- The Indian Context
- Corporate Ethical Framework
- Promoter’s Ethics
- External Stakeholder’s Ethics
- Societal Ethics
- Roots of Unethical Behaviour
- Some Unethical Issues
- Corporate Governance Ethics
- How can Ethics Make Corporate Governance More Meaningful?
The word “ethics” is derived from the Greek word “ethikos” meaning custom or character. It is the science of morals describing a set of rules of behaviour. Business ethics itself is an offshoot of applied ethics. The study of business ethics essentially deals with understanding what is right and morally good in business.
Ethics is a branch of philosophy and is considered a ...