Corporate Governance: An Overview
- Corporate Stakeholders
- What is Corporate Governance?
- Narrow Versus Broad Perceptions of Corporate Governance
- Governance Is More Than Just Board Processes and Procedures
- Need and Importance of Corporate Governance
- A Historical Perspective of
- Corporate Governance
- Issues in Corporate Governance
Corporate governance refers to actions taken by organisations to improve relationships and interactions with various stakeholders of corporations such as investors, workers, government, consumers and business partners, NGOs engaging in community activities and promoting good environmental practices. The concept of corporate governance covers a set of rules, procedures and operational structure ...