What Is Corporate Security Intelligence?
Understanding how to act under conditions of incomplete information is the highest and most urgent human pursuit.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb (2007)
- To understand what is meant by the term intelligence
in the corporate security environment.
- To illustrate basic details of the background, history, and development of intelligence as a corporate function.
- To understand the continuing evolution of security intelligence in the corporate environment and the concept of Enterprise Management.
- To recognize how intelligence relates to strategic decision making, who the audience is, and what the function can and cannot offer.
- To comprehend the value of decision advantage and gain an initial ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.