- To identify three major models for corporate intelligence processing.
- To understand how intelligence analysis should begin, and its objectives.
- To examine how sources should be evaluated to ensure that information is credible before analysis can begin.
- To understand the central role of the analyst.
- To outline the differences between intelligence in the corporate and government worlds.
- To learn a selection of analytical techniques and thought processes.
- To understand how and why analysis sometimes breaks down.
- To learn a number of techniques to avoid major analytical pitfalls.
- To highlight the importance of effective conclusions and summaries.
As previously discussed, the collation and analysis ...