Welcome to Skylines Academy, the #1 place to learn all about Cost Management in Azure!
This course is for anyone getting started with Azure Cost Management. The audience includes Azure Administrators, IT and cloud management, or any group that needs to monitor and analyze Azure spending.
Moving to Azure? Concerned about keeping track of costs? Moving to the cloud is filled with stories of cost overages and surprise bills. In this course, we use native Azure tools to keep track of an organization’s Azure spend. We view real time and historical cost data, review cost forecasting, and set alerts on monthly charges to prevent unexpected overages.
This course will use a lab tenant for the examples in the demonstrations. The audience will be able to:
- View and categorize spending by resource type, location, resource group and tags.
- Set a budget and budgets alerts on a subscription.
- Manage Azure Cost access with Role Based Access Control.
- Use Azure Migrate to predict costs associated with moving servers to Azure.
- Reduce Azure costs by implementing Azure Advisor recommendations.
Using the Skylines Academy approach, lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of saving costs in Azure, and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
Table of contents
- Title: Cost Management in Azure
- Release date: December 2020
- Publisher(s): Skylines Academy, LLC
- ISBN: None
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
Python for Programmers, First Edition
The professional programmer's Deitel® guide to Python® with introductory artificial intelligence case studies Written for programmers …
Infrastructure as Code, 2nd Edition
Just five years ago, infrastructure as code was a new concept for many companies. Today, even …