Want a personal or business blog of your own? It’s easy! In this simple guide, one of the world’s most experienced bloggers walks you through every step, from getting started to building a worldwide audience. Tris Hussey covers it all, from low-cost blogging tools to high-powered writing tips! Get this book, and get started fast–with a professional-quality blog that meets your goals, whatever they are!
Build great blogs like these, the easy way!
Blogs for Podcasting
Portfolio Blogs for Artists
Learn from a pro! Discover tips, tricks, and great solutions for:
Setting up your blog the right way–in just minutes!
Writing blog entries people want to read
Handling comments–even nasty ones!
Creating a conversation and building a community
Publicizing your blog
Choosing the right free or low-cost blogging tools
Avoiding beginner mistakes
Earning cash from your blog!
You won’t believe how easy it is to create your own blog… or how much fun!
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Introduction: It’s All about Storytelling
- Chapter 1. Welcome to the Blogosphere: Planning Your First Blog
- Chapter 2. Installing and Setting Up Your First Blog
- Chapter 3. Writing and Creating a Conversation
- Chapter 4. Building Community
- Chapter 5. Creating a Personal Blog
- Chapter 6. Creating a Business Blog
- Chapter 7. Creating a Podcasting Blog
- Chapter 8. Video Blogging
- Chapter 9. Creating a Portfolio Blog
- Chapter 10. Creating Your Online Lifestream
- Chapter 11. Making Money Through Your Blog
- Title: Create Your Own Blog: 6 Easy Projects to Start Blogging Like a Pro
- Release date: December 2009
- Publisher(s): Sams
- ISBN: 9780672331657
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Writing Business Bids and Proposals For Dummies
Develop a winning business proposal Plan and use a repeatable proposal process Use tools and templates …
Hands-On Web Scraping with Python
Collect and scrape different complexities of data from the modern Web using the latest tools, best …