When Are You Most Relaxed?Quick and Easy Exercise
Preparation: Prior to the session, prepare a slide with the following questions:
• When are you most relaxed?
• Why are you relaxed in this situation?
• What aspects of that situation can we bring into our team environment?
• What aspects of our team environment can we change to make it more like the situation that you describe?
In addition, have a flipchart or computer white board available to record the responses.
1. Begin by brainstorming answers to the first question.
2. Return to each answer to discuss the second question (why?).
3. Move to a conclusion using the final questions where you discuss ways to augment or change your existing team climate.
4. Summarize and get ...