For Web designers and developers who want to add
great-looking video to their Web site fast. The full-color
projects in this book teach all the techniques needed to enhance
Web sites with Silverlight video.
This book takes the approach that Web designers don't need to know every feature in Silverlight; Creating a Web Video in Silverlight: Visual QuickProject Guide shows designers just what they need to get their project done fast.
Table of Contents
- Special Thanks to...
- 1. Welcome to Encoder
- 2. Edit and Crop Video
- 3. Add a Leader, Trailer, and Overlay
- 4. Metadata, Markers, and Captions
- 5. Encode Video
- 6. Output Silverlight Player
- 7. Organize Your Files
- 8. Code Site Page
- 9. Create More Video Pages
- 10. Publish Your Site
- Appendix: Additional Features
- Title: Creating a Web Video in Silverlight: Visual QuickProject Guide
- Release date: December 2008
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: 9780321591630