Table of contents
- Full Title
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: What Makes For Good Character Design?
- Chapter 2: Why Archetypes Are Important
- Chapter 3: The Most Important Part of Character Design
- Chapter 4: Can You Still Be Original Anymore?
- Chapter 5: Shapes and Silhouettes
- Chapter 6: Reference, Reference, and Reference–Oh My!
- Chapter 7: Aesthetics–Just What You′ve Been Waiting For
- Chapter 8: The WOW Factor
- Chapter 9: Putting It All Together
- Helpful Websites
- Key Terms
- Character Design Template
- Title: Creative Character Design
- Release date: December 2012
- Publisher(s): Focal Press
- ISBN: 9781136129810
You might also like
Professional modeling is the foundation of every aspect of the 3D production pipeline and is essential …
The Guided Sketchbook That Teaches You How To DRAW!
Always wanted to learn how to draw? Now’s your chance. Kean University Teacher of the Year …
Cinematography: Theory and Practice, 3rd Edition
The world of cinematography has changed more in the last few years than it has since …
Creative writing may be the ultimate form of self-expression. Whether the reader is a creative writing …