The ultimate game-changer for reinventing strategy and igniting people
Whether it was Alexander the Great or Lord Horatio Nelson, the management team at Toyota or Google, the indisputable alchemy of strategy, execution, and leadership led to each's phenomenal success. With years of experience assessing and developing executive talent, author Eric Beaudan examines the essence of such a dynamic mix, summed up as "Creative Execution," showing how organizations and individuals can attain, or reach for, unheralded levels of success.
Profiling extraordinary leaders and the uncommon leadership tactics that are their hallmark, the book also includes proprietary research and firsthand experiences with clients across the globe, illustrating the principles of Creative Execution in action.
Details the five elements of Creative Execution, including fostering candid dialogue across the organization, spelling out clear roles and responsibilities, and taking bold action
Includes proprietary research, assessments, and case studies
With tactics, strategies, and calls to action to help any organization shape and apply the dynamics of Creative Execution, this powerful one-volume manifesto will help any leader get in the trenches, learn firsthand the impact of their decisions, and restore ingenuity, cooperation, and a sense of collective commitment to the workplace.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Introduction: Who Needs Creative Execution?
- Chapter 1: Alexander at Gaugamela
- Chapter 2: Nelson at Trafalgar
- Chapter 3: Yamamoto at Pearl Harbor
- Chapter 4: From Desert Storm to Iraqi Freedom
- Chapter 5: Creative Execution Marches East
- Chapter 6: Toyota’s Road to Supremacy
- Chapter 7: The Four Seasons Puts On the Ritz
- Chapter 8: Google Ogles Microsoft
- Chapter 9: Creative Execution in Action
- Chapter 10: Becoming a Creative Execution Leader
- Supplemental Images
- About the Author
- Title: Creative Execution: What Great Leaders Do to Unleash Bold Thinking and Innovation
- Release date: May 2012
- Publisher(s): Jossey-Bass
- ISBN: 9781118351093
You might also like
English Grammar Workbook For Dummies, with Online Practice, 3rd Edition
Improve your English grammar You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using proper …
Excel 2019 Bible
The complete guide to Excel 2019 Whether you are just starting out or an Excel novice, …
Fundamentals of Management, 11/e
Everything students need to know to develop their —management sense— and be successful covers the essential …
Become well-versed with basic networking concepts such as routing, switching, and subnetting, and prepare for the …