Using Sections and Areas
In previous chapters you learned how to change the appearance of individual objects on the report, such as by changing the color of a field or adding a drop shadow to a text object. However, you also have the ability to format entire sections of your report. Just a few of the section formatting options available to you are to
• Add a gray background to every other details section
• Format a group header so that every group starts anew on its own page
• Create multiple columns in your details section for labels
• Add a light-colored watermark graphic in its own page header section that appears behind the rest of your report
• Mix both portrait and landscape page orientations in one report (new in ...