General Security Concepts
In this chapter you will
• Explore the CSSLP exam objectives
• Learn basic terminology associated with computer and information security
• Discover the basic approaches to computer and information security
• Examine security models used to implement security in systems
• Explore the types of adversaries associated with software security
So, why should you be concerned with taking the CSSLP exam? There is a growing need for trained secure software professionals, and the (ISC)2 Certified Secure Software Lifecycle ...