In this chapter you will
• Explore the different types of risk
• Learn basic terminology associated with risk management
• Examine qualitative risk management methods
• Examine quantitative risk management methods
• Explore the types of risk controls
Risk management is an important element of the decision-making process. It is the total process of identifying, controlling, and eliminating or minimizing uncertain events that may affect system resources. Risk management includes risk analysis, cost-benefit analysis, selection, ...