Data Classification and Categorization
In this chapter you will
• Learn basic terminology associated with data classification and categorization
• Discover the basic approaches to data classification and categorization
• Examine data ownership issues
• Examine data labeling issues and types of data
• Explore elements of the data lifecycle associated with software security
One of the key elements in security is identifying which assets are critical from a security point of view. Data is one of the key assets in an enterprise; it is the item ...