In this chapter you will
• Learn basic terminology associated with software requirements
• Examine functional requirements used to implement security in systems
• Examine use cases as they apply to the requirements of a system
• Learn to build abuse cases to examine security properties of a system
• Examine operational requirements used to implement security in systems
Requirements are the blueprint by which software is designed, built, and tested. As one of the important foundational elements, it is important to manage this ...