Defensive Coding Practices
In this chapter you will
• Learn the role of defensive coding in improving secure code
• Explore declarative vs. programmatic security
• Explore the implications of memory management and security
• Examine interfaces and error handling
• Explore the primary mitigations used in defensive coding
Secure code is more than just code that is free of vulnerabilities and defects. Developing code that will withstand attacks requires additional items, such as defensive coding practices. Adding in a series of controls designed ...
Get CSSLP Certification All-in-One Exam Guide now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.