Secure Software Coding Operations
In this chapter you will
• Learn how code reviews can improve security
• Learn basic tools used in building software
• Discover how static and dynamic code analysis can improve code
• Examine antitampering mechanisms that can improve integrity
• Explore the use of configuration management with source code and versioning
When coding operations commence, tools and techniques can be used to assist in the assessment of the security level of the code under development. Code can be analyzed either statically ...