Security Quality Assurance Testing
In this chapter you will
• Explore the aspects of testing software for security
• Learn about standards for software quality assurance
• Discover the basic approaches to functional testing
• Examine types of security testing
• Explore the use of the bug bar and defect tracking in an effort to improve the SDL process
Testing is a critical part of any development process, and testing in a secure development lifecycle (SDL) environment is an essential part of the security process. Designing in security is ...