Designing an AV Solution
In this chapter, you will learn about
• Designing the display system
• Designing an audio system
• Designing a control system
• Integrating an AV system design with IT networks
• Documenting system design
Earlier chapters focused on facility design considerations, such as accessibility, seating, and room layout—factors that help determine the AV technology required to meet a client’s needs. This chapter focuses on the actual AV system design.
System design encompasses the electronics required to support the client’s ...