Designing AV Solutions
In this chapter, you will learn about
• Designing the display system
• Designing an audio system
• Designing a control system
• Integrating an audiovisual (AV) system design with information technology (IT) networks
• Documenting system design
Earlier chapters focused on facility design considerations, such as accessibility, seating, and room layout—factors that help determine the AV technology required to meet a client’s needs. This chapter focuses on the actual AV system design.
System design encompasses the electronics and optics required to support the client’s communication needs and how they’re interconnected to create one or more systems. You’ll need to select AV equipment based on, among ...
Get CTS Certified Technology Specialist Exam Guide, Third Edition, 3rd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.