What’s in This Chapter
• Develop a communication plan for the workshop(s)
• Harness managers’ critical access to learners
• Connect service standards and organizational metrics
• Focus on action plans created in the workshops
• Align workshops with additional learning opportunities
• Create an environment of encouragement
Although the term follow-up seems to imply that it happens after the workshops, it actually needs to be planned and developed before. And you may need to recalibrate your definitions of when a workshop starts and ends. To be most effective, a workshop starts well before the participants arrive and ...