CEOs Who Signed Off on the New Purpose of a Company in August 2019, Business Roundtable
CEOs who signed off on the New Purpose of a Company to create Value for all and hopefully avoid Customer Value Starvation:
• Kevin J. Wheeler, PRESIDENT AND CEO, A.O. SMITH CORPORATION
• Miles D. White, CHAIRMAN AND CEO, ABBOTT
• Julie Sweet, CEO DESIGNATE, ACCENTURE
• Carlos Rodriguez, PRESIDENT AND CEO, ADP
• Mike Burke, CHAIRMAN AND CEO, AECOM
• Andrés Gluski, PRESIDENT AND CEO, THE AES CORPORATION
• Daniel P. Amos, CHAIRMAN AND CEO, AFLAC
• Roger K. Newport, CEO, AK STEEL CORPORATION
• Brent Saunders, CHAIRMAN AND CEO, ALLERGAN PLC
• John O. Larsen, CHAIRMAN, PRESIDENT AND CEO, ALLIANT ENERGY
• Lee Styslinger, III, CHAIRMAN AND CEO, ALTEC, INC. ...
Get Customer Value Starvation Can Kill now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.