VoIP Design Options
THE FOLLOWING CVOICE EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Describe the basic operation and components involved in a VoIP call.
- Choose the appropriated codec for a given scenario.
- Describe and configure VLANs.
- Describe the components of a gateway.
- Describe the function of gateways.
- Describe DSP functionality.
- Describe different voice ports and their functionality.
- Describe codecs and codec complexity.
- Describe the need to implement QoS for voice and video.
- Describe the causes of voice and video quality issues.
- Describe QoS requirements for voice and video traffic.
When you begin the design process for ...