Configuring Voice Gateway Ports and DSPs
THE FOLLOWING CVOICE EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Implement a gateway.
- Configure analog voice ports.
- Configure digital voice ports.
- Configure dial peers.
- Verify a dial plan implementation.
- Describe the components of a gateway.
- Describe different voice ports and their functionality.
This is the chapter where we begin to pull in everything you've learned up to this point about voice networks and voice gateways and really understand how to configure our Cisco voice gateways for operation on IP and PSTN networks. In this chapter, we'll go through the full configuration process ...