Advanced Voice Gateway Features
THE FOLLOWING CVOICE EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Describe a dial plan.
- Describe path selection.
- Describe calling privileges.
- Describe the basic operation and components involved in a VoIP call.
- Describe VoIP call flows.
- Describe the components of a gateway.
- Describe dial peers and the gateway call routing process.
- Implement a gateway.
- Configure digit manipulation.
- Implement fax support on a gateway.
We're at the point in this study guide where we begin to expand the capabilities of the IOS voice gateway and CUCM Express to see what value-added features can be implemented. ...