Introduction to Quality of Service
THE FOLLOWING CVOICE EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Describe the need to implement QoS for voice and video.
- Describe the causes of voice and video quality issues.
- Describe how to resolve voice and video quality issues.
- Describe QoS requirements for voice and video traffic.
- Describe and configure the DiffServ QoS model.
- Describe the DiffServ QoS model.
- Describe marking based on CoS, DSCP, and IP Precedence.
- Describe trust boundaries.
- Describe the operations of the QoS classifications and marking mechanisms.
- Describe Low Latency Queuing.
- Describe the operations of the QoS WAN link efficiency mechanisms.
As soon as IP networks were designed and implemented with sufficient redundancy ...