Designing for Client Devices and Applications
THE FOLLOWING CWDP EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Discover the client device types to be used and understand their impact on design requirements.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of design strategies and considerations specific to WLAN client devices.
- Illustrate best practices for roaming support in a WLAN.
- Understand the basics of 802.11 arbitration processes and wireless contention domains, and describe how these factors influence network design.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of RF behaviors and characteristics and relate these concepts to WLAN RF design.
- Discuss design concepts related to frequencies and bands used for WLAN communications.
- Understand the purpose ...