Designing for Applications
THE FOLLOWING CWDP EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Determine the desired applications to be supported and understand the requirements for specific applications.
- Illustrate application-specific design approaches and requirements.
- Understand the purpose of, and challenges related to, creating a balanced RF link between the AP and client devices.
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the common problems related to high user densities and describe effective strategies to address them.
- Illustrate best practices for data rate/MCS configurations to manage client connectivity.
- Understand the details of Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) and describe its impact on WLAN design.
- Explain how surveying methodologies ...