Industry-Specific Design Considerations
THE FOLLOWING CWDP EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Identify the physical environment(s) for the network and describe best practices for network deployments for different physical spaces.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of RF propagation behaviors and relate these characteristics to WLAN design for specific environments.
- Determine RF link requirements and demonstrate common planning techniques and deployment approaches for outdoor networks.
- Explain the importance of building-specific planning considerations.
- Explain best practices and address common design considerations for industry-specific WLAN deployments.
- Understand the differences in tools, methods, and purpose between outdoor ...