Advanced Enterprise WLAN Security Design
THE FOLLOWING CWDP EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Recommend appropriate authentication solutions and explain design concepts related to their use.
- Illustrate common deployment and design strategies for AAA, especially RADIUS.
- Consider the following network services and protocols as they relate to wireless interaction with the wired network:
- Directory Services (LDAP)
- Certificate Authority (CA)
- Understand design strategies for integration of client authentication with directory services.
- Identify the role and limitations of client capabilities in security planning.
- Describe the methods of designing a secure network with segmentation and filtering.
- Explain best practice security ...